I would much rather post up-dates about our adoption.
But I have none.
Except the wait may be even longer than we were thinking.
But that is depressing.
So I am going to think about the bright spots in our lives.
Specifically in our dining room.
To you crafters, this is probably such an old idea, but I just found it and I loved it!
Kid's Painted Canvases
1. We started with blank canvases.
2. I used painters tape to make large letters and scrapbooking letters to write a verse.
3. The kids each got a paper plate full of delicious colors and filled in their canvases.
4. We let them dry.
5. I peeled the painters tape off.
5. Brushed 2 layers of modge podge on the canvases.
6. Hung them!